Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 5

Alright, I havent checked in at all since before I started, so here's the update. As of Sunday morning, I weighed in at 140 lbs. Not too much unless you look at how short I am...thats about 20 lbs overweight for my height, and believe me its not all muscle weight. I've decided to only weigh myself on Sundays, so I dont become upset if I haven't lost as much as I wanted. Things are going surprisingly well...Ive been doing great with the what I can and cannot eat. Its been hardest when I'm at work...there are so many temptations that I have to resist. I pack lots of little snacks that I'm allowed (cheese sticks, almonds, celery and peppers), I've also been packing salads or ham and cheese rollups for my lunch break. I haven't cheated so far and I'm actually feeling fine. I've been full the whole time, haven't felt like its that hard to tell the absolute truth. I'm sure there will be times when I really, really want something...but I think I'm strong enough to walk away from it. Haven't been craving too much of what I've given up. I still have one soda a day, but its been a diet or a coke zero...Ive been drinking lots of water like Im supposed to, eating 3 meals and snacks in between. Trying different veggies and other things I didnt think I would like. No headaches or major mood swings like I was afraid of. Its been kind of nice.
Thats it for now. I'll check back in a few days. Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment